Numeroastro Natural & Original 2 Mukhi Rudraksha Beads Mala For Health,Wealth & Good Luck
- Symbol of : ArdhaNareeshwara….Ruling Planet : Moon
- Day of wearing : Monday…Way of wearing : Only one bead of two faced Rudraksha and fastening them with red thread and touching it with the idols of Lord Shiva & goddess Parvati (Shakti) and chanting the mantra of two Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn around the neck.
- Properties: It is believed that it washes away the sins of cow slaughter (Gau Hatya). Useful for good family life and good relationship for all people and to get married.
- Benefits – Peoples experience: Wearing Two mukhi helps to bring unity of all kinds- between friends, husband wife, father, son, or buyer and seller. It is used for material gains as well as moksha.
- This mala is 70 cm round in length.
- Brand – Numeroastro.
10 in stock
Numeroastro Natural & Original 2 Mukhi Rudraksha Beads Mala For Health,Wealth & Good Luck-Two Mukhi Rudraksha have two lines traveling from one end to the other end. Two Mukhi Rudraksha represents Ardhanareshwar, which is the joint image of the Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. It is the symbol of moon and it blesses the wearer with ‘UNITY’ and is related to Guru-Shishya, parents-children, husband-wife and friends. All desires are granted by the blessing of Lord Shiva and Parvati. Its unique quality is that it maintains ONENESS. Worn by those single who are getting difficulty in getting right match or those having relationship problems. Those who are seeking happiness and material gains as well as spirituality. Also useful for begetting children. Two Mukhi Rudraksha is considered to be the basis of this universe. The benefits that a person derives from the use of this Rudraksha are similar to those derived from AGNI PUJA. In astrology it is said to remove the Bad and malefic effects of Moon.
|Dimensions||10 x 6 x 4 cm|